Day of Rest Workshop for SWAY Members with Jane and Barry
This workshop is HYBRID
Calling all members! Jane Negrych and Barry Lee will be delivering a membership pop-up Day of Rest workshop in the Sanctuary on Sunday May 14th from 10am- 3pm. We will also be broadcasting out to those who can’t make it onsite. During this workshop, Barry and Jane will be guiding us all to touch in with our capacity to rest through the work of Paul Gilbert’s Emotion Regulation System and through working with the vagus nerve. We will also have the opportunity to enjoy the gorgeous gardens and grounds of the Sanctuary.
We ask that you sign up for the event so that we have an idea of numbers. Space is limited to 20 people for onsite. So, book early!
Day & Date: Sunday May 14th
(the on site event now if SOLD OUT – you can still apply for the online event)
Time: 10am- 3pm
Price: €0.00 – FOR SWAY MEMBERS please email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking request.
About The Facilitator
Barry is a certified Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction teacher and yoga instructor. He has practiced meditation for fifteen years and has trained as a mindfulness teacher with the Institute for Mindfulness Based Approaches.
He has done further training in mindfulness supervision and assessment of mindfulness teachers with the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice, University of Bangor and has been trained to teach a variety of other evidence-based mindfulness courses including Mindfulness Based Compassionate Living, Mindful Self Compassion, Positive Neuroplasticity (with Dr.Rick Hanson) and Awakening Joy.
He is the chairperson of the Mindfulness Teachers Association of Ireland and is a registered member of Yoga Alliance UK & Ireland (Certified Experienced Teacher). He is currently undertaking further training in person centred psychotherapy.
Barry worked for over ten years as a corporate lawyer and has significant experience delivering mindfulness training to organisations in the corporate sector. In 2017, he founded Mindfulness for Law (www.mindfulnessforlaw.ie) with the intention of bringing the benefits of mindfulness training to the legal profession.
In 2016, he co-founded Nature in Mind (natureinmind.ie), an educational organisation which aims to help people improve their health and well-being through mindfully connecting with the natural world
About The Facilitator
Jane Negrych is the Managing Director of The Sanctuary where she teaches on the Caring for the Caregiver programme and the MBLC Teacher Training.
She has also been teaching the MBLC course to Service Users, Service Providers, and family members at the Recovery College in DCU since 2015.
She has completed and is an Honorary Teaching Fellow on the MSc: Studies in Mindfulness with the University of Aberdeen.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419