Mindful Yoga with Andrea,March Course
This Course is ONSITE
Course Description: The breath work, the different exercises, the asanas (classical yoga postures) and the meditative practices are all tools to help us discover, examine and refine our understanding of the self and how we relate to others and to the world in general. The practice also helps us to become physically healthier, stronger and more flexible and aware. The essence of yoga, thus understood, is not the outer or physical form, but it is the attitude with which we practice, as is the way in which we transition from one position to the next.
Over the years Andrea has developed a trauma-sensitive approach to yoga practice and teaching. Assuming that every person living in society has experienced some degree and some form of trauma, her approach is mostly self-directed, allowing the participants the greatest-possible freedom to explore, express and develop their own yoga journey. The guru/follower, or the teacher/student relationship is diminished, and the sessions are conceptualised as a mutual learning experience. Notwithstanding, Andrea offers explanations and guidance for the yoga beginners during the sessions, aiming to leave nobody out who wishes to explore the yogic way.
Day & Date:
Duration: 8 weeks
Time: 6.15pm – 7.30pm
About The Facilitator
- Andrea has been self-employed as yoga and meditation teacher, using a variety of yogic approaches and meditative techniques.
- Andrea regularly leads classes and workshops of 10 to 20 participants, with a diverse range of clients.
- Andrea has also organised yoga courses, classes and workshops in schools, companies and private groups.
- Andrea has been a teacher at the Sanctuary since 2010.
- Besides her training in different yogic lineages and meditative practices, she holds a doctoral degree in (Western) Philosophy.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419