Chakra Dancing June Workshop, with Ciara Holland
This workshop is Onsite
Embrace all of you, let go of stress and feel your flow – An uplifting practice for mind, body & soul.
Since the beginning of time, dance has been a soul medicine: combining it with our chakras creates a freedom to embody our authentic self.
The seven chakra centres represent a physical, emotional, and felt sense of who we are. And, when these energy centres are moving freely, our energy is balanced.
During the class, you will be guided to connect with your chakras to feel rooted in the moment. We feel our energy as the music takes us on a journey through our chakra centres. The music is different for each of the chakra’s, from earthy beats at the root, to jazz and ethereal sounds at the crown, there is no right or wrong way to dance, only your way!
It’s a practice that takes us out of our heads and brings us into our bodies to greet the moment and welcome all that is going on for us …. thoughts, sensations, and emotions. It’s fun, expressive, awkward, enlightening, creative and empowering. A heart centred space where we can experience a deeper connection with ourselves and each other.
Day & Date: Friday, 9th June 2023
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
About The Facilitator
I love that the chakra’s reflect the colours of the rainbow, as I see it – they give us pathways to our own power. They’ve been referenced since the beginning of time & can be traced across many diverse cultures, linked to quantum physics, and speak to positive psychology.
Chakra’s are like a map as I understand them to our innate energy system. It has simplified and connected bodies of learning for me, from the theory of the human condition, the practicalities of personal responsibility, acceptance in the practice of mindfulness, and an authentic centre to move from.
Tuning into the chakra’s supports me to be happier and healthier within and more connected to others and my work..
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities, Dip in Life Coaching, Dip in Chakra Dance, Cert in Mindfulness
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419