Kundalini Yoga, Cacao and Shamanic Drumming workshop
This workshop is Onsite
Kundalini Yoga – In First introduced to the western world in the late 70s by Yogi Bhajan, Kundalini yoga is a combination of breath, movement, and sound. It derives from the Sanskrit word kundal, which translates to “coiled energy.” The idea is that we all have energy gathered at the base of our spine and, through the practice of Kundalini, we bring that energy up our spine through the seven chakras, and out the crown of our head.
“The process of growth through Kundalini Yoga is a natural unfolding of your own nature,” Yogi Bhajan has said. “Like a snake, you will need to shed old skins to be more of who you are.” The ultimate goal of Kundalini is to increase your self-awareness by silencing your mind and unblocking your chakras so that your vital energy can flow freely.
“The practice of kundalini is filled with really challenging breath exercises coupled with asanas and meditation. These are often practiced in repetition for a pretty lengthy period of time and move a lot of energy around in your body”.
These breathing techniques and meditations are matching very well with the heart opener indigenous medicine from the Mayans called Cacao. They have used this medicine for thousands of years to help lift their spirit, connect to the “gods” higher self and help release emotions by opening our heart to universal love.
The Shamanic drumming helps to drop into that deep meditative state where you can purely focus on your breathing and align with yourself. It`s a wonderful and powerful combination to tap into your inner wisdom and connect to your higher self.
We are finishing the session with a deeply meditative Chrystal sound bowl session that help your cells to recover and heal through the unique resonance.
Day & Date: Saturday, 22nd July
Time: 12pm – 3pm
About The Facilitator
Nikki is a qualified fitness instructor, personal trainer, Neuro Muscular therapist, yoga, and Pilates instructor since 2010. Nikki also completed the dietitian course in 2011 in DCU via the National training College.
She has been actively teaching various classes in the past 10 years in different locations around Dublin.
She deepened her Yoga and Meditation skills in the past 5 years by completing Kundalini Yoga, Mantra meditation teacher courses in Samadhi Yoga School. She practices meditation and yoga daily. Her passion is to bring gentle movement and yoga with breathing back into everyday life as preparation for meditation.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419