Mudras and Mantras in Yoga Practice
This workshop is Onsite
Have you been doing some type of Yoga before and never fully understood the meaning of Mudras and Mantras?
These are powerful elements of our yoga practice but on a normal yoga class we hardly ever have the time to incorporate this knowledge to a regular class structure.
Now is the time to fully understand the mantras and mudras basics and how can you use them in your own practice.
Learn the true meaning of mudras. Understand the use of various mudras and how to increase their effectiveness by incorporating them with correct yoga posture, breathing and mental intention.
The fundamentals of yoga mudras: understanding “mudra” meaning in a way that can help you relate how it works on a subtle body level.
The working mechanism of mudras, based on the concept of Pancha Tattva (ether – akasha, air -vayu, water – jala, fire – agni, and earth – prithvi) and Pranas which our vital energy
Different types of mudras used in yoga (hasta mudras, kaya mudras, aadhara mudras, mana mudras etc.)
We will learn and put into practice:
How to prepare yourself before sitting up for mudra practice (posture, breathing, hand and finger exercises)
Practice five elements’ mudras and explanation each mudra’s benefits and use.
Explanation of five pranas and their connection with mudras
Mantras related to Mudras and Yoga practices and understanding their meaning and physical, mental effect on the body.
Day & Date: Saturday, 25th November
Time: 11am – 3pm
About The Facilitator
Nikki is a qualified fitness instructor, personal trainer, Neuro Muscular therapist, yoga, and Pilates instructor since 2010. Nikki also completed the dietitian course in 2011 in DCU via the National training College.
She has been actively teaching various classes in the past 10 years in different locations around Dublin.
She deepened her Yoga and Meditation skills in the past 5 years by completing Kundalini Yoga, Mantra meditation teacher courses in Samadhi Yoga School. She practices meditation and yoga daily. Her passion is to bring gentle movement and yoga with breathing back into everyday life as preparation for meditation.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419