A Drink of Love Mindfulness Practice with Mary O`Grady
“Meditation is a solitary activity best done in Community” -Sr. Stan
Life is a rollercoaster ride of adventures and experiences, not all of them pleasant. We can find ourselves distracted, losing that sense of our footing being on solid ground. As a result, all of us, (at various times), become somewhat thirsty for reengagement with a deeper connection to the sanctuary of our innermost selves:
I know the way you can get
when you have not had a drink of Love:
Your face hardens,
Your sweet muscles cramp.
Children become concerned
About a strange look that appears in your eyes
Which even begins to worry your own mirror
In this three hour workshop, we will be using Hafiz’s great work “I Know The Way You Can Get” as both springboard and inspiration for an afternoon of various Mindfulness practices with a special focus on self-compassion.
There will be ample time and space built in to the schedule for relaxation and rest in our beautiful rooms and gardens
Day & Date: Saturday, July 1st, 2023
Time: 1pm -4 pm
About The Facilitators
- Mary is a Meditation Teacher and Facilitator with The Sanctuary.
- She holds a BA in Theology and Philosophy from DCU, (formerly All Hallows College), in Dublin, Ireland.
- Among other adventures, her background study includes time at Leuven University, Belgium on the Canon Law MA programme; Life coaching certification with the Positive Success Group in Ireland; and facilitator Trauma training in both Belfast, Ireland and Toronto, Canada.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419