The Red Tent Gathering for Women
This course is Onsite
The Red Tent is a gathering for women of all ages to celebrate our Cyclical Nature,
our Wisdom, Intuition and to encourage and cherish the uniqueness of each and
every one of us. This is a non-judgemental space where we can show up as we are,
come back to ourselves, celebrate ourselves, rest and feel supported. We share
stories, we listen, embrace each other and learn from each other.
The gathering starts with a welcoming mediation or another grounding practice to
bring us back into our body. Then every woman is invited to an opening circle. After
the opening circle, we explore a theme or topic (different each month) through
discussion or an activity which might involve art making, movement, journaling,
mediation, sound relaxation etc. In this space, we are all invited to.
Women of all ages are welcome, those in menstruating years (with or without a
cycle), in perimenopause, menopause and postmenopausal. This is our time to
honour our cyclical nature, wisdom, intuition and our feminine energy and let our own
This is a space to be and all women are welcome. In case you cannot afford the fee
for this event, Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you. With
trust you can email email@example.com
What to expect:
– A guided meditation/ grounding practice
– An opening circle
– Theme related discussion/activity
– Time and space to rest, connect with yourself and other women
– An opportunity to show up as you are and to celebrate yourself
What to bring:
– Wear comfortable clothes. You are invited to wear a special piece of clothing/
dress that makes you feel YOU, something that highlights your uniqueness,
what you love about yourself. This is optional. The most important thing is to
– Bring an extra layer in case we go out to the garden in the Sanctuary
– Bring a journal if you would like to take note of your reflections.
Day & Date:
Friday 21st July 2023
Time: 7pm 9pm
About The Facilitator
- Anna is a Hatha Yoga Teacher, a Wellbeing Coach, a Menstrual Cycle Coach and Facilitator.
- She trained as a Hatha yoga teacher in an ashram in the South of India, where she experienced the effects of yoga on all the levels of her being.
- Having experienced the impact of yoga on her life, she is now dedicated to sharing the philosophy and science of yoga with others.
- Her mission is to help people create the physical, emotional, and mental balance to build and maintain a state of wholeness from within for a meaningful, vibrant and empowered life.
- Apart from Hatha Yoga, she also teaches Hormone Yoga Therapy and provides 1:1 support through Wellbeing Coaching and Private Yoga classes.
- She regularly hosts group workshops related to yoga, menstrual cycle awareness and living more in sync with our natural rhythms.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419