Samhain Red Tent Gathering – Circle of Sisterhood with
Anna & Ekaterina
This course is Onsite – Special Edition Samhain
What is Red Tent? The Red Tent is a circle of sisterhood for women of all ages to celebrate our Cyclical Nature, our Wisdom, Intuition and to encourage and cherish the uniqueness of each and every one of us. This is a non-judgemental space where we can show up as we are, come back to ourselves, celebrate ourselves, rest and feel supported. We share stories, we listen, embrace each other and learn from each other.
What is Samhain? The October gathering is a special edition of the Red Tent to celebrate Samhain, a Celtic festival marking the end of harvest and a beginning of the darker half of the year. Samhain is associated with seasonal and cyclical transition, with letting go and new beginnings. “We rejoice in the dance of transitions, the dance of change, the dance of life”. We embrace our own change, other people’s change, life change, learning to accept, embrace, release and let go in the moments when it is necessary. Transition into winter, into the dark season is the opportunity to look deep inside yourself, staying closer with yourself, sensing deeper the parts of yourself which need more care and attention right now, and loving yourself even stronger, even more.
Samhain is also a time to honour our ancestors, our roots, those that were here before us. Traditionally, during this time, Celtic families would gather in a circle to think of their deceased loved ones, as well as of the living ones, celebrating and honouring their lives, sending them love, gratitude and words of appreciation. The Celts were also sharing stories of their ancestors in the circle.There are many ancient rituals associated with Samhain, they include dancing, feasting, taking nature walks, building altars and mandalas to honour the ancestors.
Our Samhain Red Tent will start with a grounding practice to bring us back into our body. Then every woman will be invited to an opening circle. After the opening circle, we will be celebrating Samhain through sharing stories, poetry, dancing and a special ritual to remember our ancestors as well as a sound journey with Anna and Ekaterina for a deep relaxation experience. During our circle, we will also have time and space to have some snacks and tea.
Women of all ages are welcome, those in menstruating years (with or without a cycle), in perimenopause, menopause and postmenopausal. This is our time to honour our cyclical nature, wisdom, intuition and our feminine energy and let our own light shine.
What to expect:
– A guided meditation/ grounding practice
– An opening circle
– Ancestral ritual
– Sound journey for deep relaxation with Anna and Ekaterina
– Time and space to rest, connect with yourself and other women
– An opportunity to show up as you are and to celebrate yourself
What to bring:
– Wear comfortable clothes. You are invited to wear a special piece of clothing/dress that makes you feel YOU, something that highlights your uniqueness, what you love about yourself. This is optional. The most important thing is to feel comfortable!
– bring photos of your ancestors that you want to remember, celebrate to put in the altar
– Bring a journal if you would like to take note of your reflections.
This is a space to be and all women are welcome. In case you cannot afford the fee
for this event, Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you. With
trust you can email email@example.com
Day & Date:
Saturday, 28th October 2023
Time: 2 pm 6 pm
- Anna is a Hatha Yoga Teacher, a Wellbeing Coach, a Menstrual Cycle Coach and Facilitator.
- She trained as a Hatha yoga teacher in an ashram in the South of India, where she experienced the effects of yoga on all the levels of her being.
- Having experienced the impact of yoga on her life, she is now dedicated to sharing the philosophy and science of yoga with others.
- Her mission is to help people create the physical, emotional, and mental balance to build and maintain a state of wholeness from within for a meaningful, vibrant and empowered life.
- Apart from Hatha Yoga, she also teaches Hormone Yoga Therapy and provides 1:1 support through Wellbeing Coaching and Private Yoga classes.
- She regularly hosts group workshops related to yoga, menstrual cycle awareness and living more in sync with our natural rhythms.
- Ekaterina is a Qigong and Yoga Instructor, Logotherapist, Poet and Facilitator.
- Being also a mindfulness practitioner, Ekaterina has launched a new course of Mindful Dancing Qigong – a mindfulness practice through the dance meant for healing, unleashing a sense of your personal uniqueness, creativity and deeper connection to yourself.
- As a Logotherapist, Ekaterina is also an accredited member of the International Association of Logotherapy and Existential Analysis at the Viktor Frankl Institute Vienna.
- Her mission is to help you discover a journey toward a peaceful, meaningful and fulfilled life.
- Apart from teaching group classes, Ekaterina is also providing 1/1 mindfulness, qigong and Logotherapy sessions.
- She is facilitating mindfulness events and workshops and she is exploring and cultivating a mindful way of living and being, learning to live more in tune and in harmony with herself and with the world.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419