The Principles of the Heart
This workshop is Onsite
A dynamic workshop to embark on a journey of self-discovery from your mind to the heart and from the heart to the mind. Enhance your self-awareness, communicate your feelings and thoughts effectively to strengthen relationships, and cultivate a harmonious environment both personally and professionally.
This workshop is designed to stretch your thinking and to improve your leadership skills and create lasting connections that transcend boundaries.
Don’t miss this opportunity to unlock the principles of your heart. Connect with your values, clear the belief systems and create a support system that assists you to walk your talk.
Day & Date: Wednesday, 4th October, 2023
Time: 6.30pm to 9pm
About The Facilitator
Annick – Empowering Facilitator of Emotional Intelligence
Annick is a qualified Executive coach, course creator, graphic designer, personal trainer, and piano composer. With a passion for Emotional Intelligence and neuroscience, Annick offers a coherent path to reconnecting and connecting. Experience her dynamic facilitation style and benefit from her diverse expertise, as she guides you towards personal growth and authentic connections. Join Annick in the transformative “Emotional Intelligence Unleashed: Reconnect, Connect” workshop and unlock your emotional intelligence potential.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419