6 Weeks Kundalini Yoga for the Modern Day Yogi
This course is Onsite
This course is suitable for beginners and intermediate yogis too.
In Sanskrit, kundalini means “coiled snake.” In early Eastern religion, it was believed that divine energy was created at the base of the spine. It’s energy we are born with, and Kundalini works to “uncoil the snake” and connect us to this divine energy within.
In it`s early creation, Kundalini was a study of the science of energy and spiritual philosophy, and in ancient times, royalty would sit with Kundalini Masters to hear the ancient scientific teachings of Kundalini and spiritual visions. Yogi Bhajan, originally named Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji, is credited with bringing Kundalini to our Western culture.
How can Kundalini Yoga help you?
We use Kundalini as a tool to achieve a life full of lightness, joy, and boundless love. Through Kundalini Yoga, you will begin to not only become aware of the geometry of your body, but also see how this practice affects the energy, emotion, and motion in your body, quickly and efficiently.
We all have “locks” in our body where energy is stuck and we are no longer in flow with our mind–body connection, the universe, and our highest potential. Kundalini Yoga pulls the energy at the base of your spine up, all the way through the roof of your crown and outward so that energy can flow and create balance in your energy centres and chakras.
This Course will cover the basic of Kundalini yoga. We will learn chakra cleansing movements and the techniques of them. Matras (sound) Kriyas (positions) Mudras (hand signs).
The course will cover the following topics within the classes:
- Energy Centers (Chakras)
- Breathing Techniques
- Kundalini Energy
- Kundalini Awakening
- Trauma Surfacing
- Immune System
- Physiology of Kundalini
Day & Date: Thurdays, from 11th January 2024
(25th January Thursday NO CLASS)
Time: 6.45pm – 8.15pm
About The Facilitator
Nikki is a qualified fitness instructor, personal trainer, Neuro Muscular therapist, yoga, and Pilates instructor since 2010. Nikki also completed the dietitian course in 2011 in DCU via the National training College.
She has been actively teaching various classes in the past 10 years in different locations around Dublin.
She deepened her Yoga and Meditation skills in the past 5 years by completing Kundalini Yoga, Mantra meditation teacher courses in Samadhi Yoga School.
She practices meditation and yoga daily. Her passion is to bring gentle movement and yoga with breathing back into everyday life as preparation for meditation.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419