4-Week Yoga Nidra Deep Yogic Sleep Journey
This course is Onsite
Yoga Nidra is a powerful technique in which you learn to relax consciously. Yoga Nidra is the state of dynamic sleep, which is induced by guided meditation. It induces complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation.
“Nidra” means sleep and “Yoga” means union.
In Yoga Nidra, you are guided into a meditative state that is something between being awake and being asleep. Yoga Nidra is not about concentration but about shifting your awareness from point to point, from sensation to sensation. In the experience of Yoga Nidra, you may appear asleep, but you are actually functioning at a deeper level of consciousness. In Yoga Nidra the state of relaxation is reached by turning inwards, away from outer experiences. This practice gives you space to fall deep into rest, psychic sleep and surrender to its experience moment by moment.
During this 4-week Yoga Nidra Journey course you will be guided in deep relaxation practices to improve sleep, relieve stress and boost energy and creativity.
Each session will include gentle stretches at the start followed by a 45-50 minute Yoga Nidra.
Benefits of Yoga Nidra
- Releases muscular tensions by soothing the nervous system
- Reduces stress and anxiety by reducing the fluctuations of the mind “chitta vritti nirodha” (Sutra 1.2 of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali)
- Improves sleep
- Increases peace of mind and calmness
- Improved waking mindfulness
What to bring:
- Wear warm and comfortable clothing so you can stay comfortable throughout the session
- Bring an eye mask if you like for a deeper relaxation experience
- Bring a bottle of water with you to drink afterwards
This course is suitable for everyone
Each Yoga Nidra class is restorative & therapeutic
Each class is suitable for pregnancy
Day & Date: Wednesdays
About The Facilitator
- Anna is a Hatha Yoga Teacher, a Wellbeing Coach, a Menstrual Cycle Coach and Facilitator.
- She trained as a Hatha yoga teacher in an ashram in the South of India, where she experienced the effects of yoga on all the levels of her being.
- Having experienced the impact of yoga on her life, she is now dedicated to sharing the philosophy and science of yoga with others.
- Her mission is to help people create the physical, emotional, and mental balance to build and maintain a state of wholeness from within for a meaningful, vibrant and empowered life.
- Apart from Hatha Yoga, she also teaches Hormone Yoga Therapy and provides 1:1 support through Wellbeing Coaching and Private Yoga classes.
- She regularly hosts group workshops related to yoga, menstrual cycle awareness and living more in sync with our natural rhythms.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419