Living a Grateful Life with Sr. Stan Kennedy
This course is ONSITE
Workshop Description: In this two-hour workshop ‘Living a Grateful Life’ we will explore the practice of gratefulness through poetry, meditation and reflection. Gratefulness is a most wonderful gift. Many of us think when we are happy, we’ll be grateful, but it is the opposite that is true, it is when we are grateful we are always happy! We will look at gratefulness as a way of being, an orientation to life rather than a reaction to events. When we cultivate gratefulness and appreciation in our daily lives, when we greet life with gratefulness, we may notice we are more able to respond to whatever arises.
Day & Date: Saturday, 25th February
Duration: 2 hrs
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
+353 (0)1 670 5419