Mindful Decisions, Wise Actions
This course is ONLINE
feel stressed when you have to make choices?
struggle with making decisions?
put things on the back burner, because it’s too difficult to decide?
second guess your own choices?
If the answer to any of these is “Yes”, perhaps this is the course for you. There is a way to work with all of these experiences that will enable you to make more confident decisions and find the next steps towards wise action.
Bringing curiosity and care to your hesitation or to the inner voice that seems to be holding back or making decision difficult can reveal a bigger story that needs to be heard. In this way you may find greater information and insight which can change the way you engage with the decision that’s facing you.
This course offers an opportunity to play with new approaches and discover what might work well for you. Using a blend of Mindfulness practice and Eugene Gendlin’s Focusing; Mary and Margaret will guide participants through experiential exercises, offer practice guidelines and facilitate sharing of experience and insight in a supportive environment.
Day & Date: Thursday evenings, start on February 16th – 9th March
Time: 7.00 – 9.00pm ONLINE
Duration: 4-week course
About The Facilitators
- Practicing mindfulness for many years and is a Mindfulness Teacher.
- Member of MTAI and a Focusing Trainer, member of TIFI.
- Mary sees her role as a facilitator to help people connect with their own strengths and possibilities.
- Focusing Trainer
- A member of TIFI and an experienced mindfulness practitioner.
- Margaret enjoys working with the energies and possibilities that emerge when people work together on things that matter to them.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419