New Year, New Possibilities, with Mary Jennings
This workshop is ONSITE
In New Year, New Possibilities, we focus on the year ahead – what we might need, what resources we have, what inner and outer ones we might gather. The approach is to come from curiosity, care and compassion. This is different from ‘making resolutions’ (and giving ourselves a stick to beat ourselves with) Rather, through mindful awareness, it is about allowing possibilities to emerge; to sense for new directions and trusting that our inner compass, when we pay it attention, can guide us.
Day & Date: Saturday, January 14th 2023
Time: 10.00am – 1.00pm
About The Facilitator
- Practicing mindfulness for many years and is a Mindfulness Teacher.
- Member of MTAI and a Focusing Trainer, member of TIFI.
- Mary sees her role as a facilitator to help people connect with their own strengths and possibilities.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot a
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419