What Do the Mystics Say to Us Today?
This course is Online
This 3-week online course will address modern dilemmas such as technology overload,
the increasing prevalence of anxiety and the ongoing sense of disconnection from the natural world experienced by many people today. The course will draw on the writings of modern day mystics Cynthia Bourgeault, James Finley, John Moriarity among others.
Each session will include time for contemplative practice (meditation), input from the facilitator and group discussion. The discussion will be framed within a Christian contemplative context with an openness and acknowledgement of riches of other contemplative traditions. There will be a 10 minute break within each session.
Date: June 13th 20th, 27th
Time: 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Duration: 3 weeks
About The Facilitator
- With a broad background in education, Dominic has a particular interest in the link between spirituality and contemplative practice and holds qualifications in Interspiritual Mindfulness Facilitation and Soul Empowerment Coaching among others.
- Previously, he has developed and taught courses for The Sanctuary, such as Meditation within the Wisdom Traditions, Hidden Treasure: Uncovering the Christian Mystical Experience, Soul Stories, Growing Old Gracefully and Recovering from, while Reclaiming what is Good in the Christian Tradition, all of which have acknowledged the importance of the spiritual dimension to a life well lived.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419