Kitchen Medicine for Common Ailments
This workshop is Onsite
A practical workshop on how to use kitchen herbs, spices, and essential oils to treat common ailments and minor injuries.
Traditional Herbal Medicine is one of the oldest forms of medicine. It uses biologically active organic compounds (phytochemicals), and their energetic and spiritual qualities to maintain and balance our wellbeing. Through this workshop, I’d like to inspire everyone to use easily accessible herbs and spices to treat minor injuries and common ailments. We will learn how to blend the teas to support the immune system, how to address respiratory and digestive issues, how to make quick anti-inflammatory topical applications to ease muscle pain, how to safely use essential oils and much more.
We’ll investigate various types of herbal applications you’d be able to prepare yourself at home, we will taste the teas and we will discuss how to make your own herbal first aid kit.
We will also pop out into the Sanctuary Garden (if the weather allows us) to see what medicinal plants might be growing out there and we will learn the basics of foraging.
Participants will leave with a small package of goodies (anti-inflammatory cream, tea blend, inhaler…) that they’ve helped to create during the workshop.
Day & Date: Friday, 14th April 2023
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
About The Facilitator
- Renata is a practitioner of traditional Western Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy, Reflexology, and Indian Head Massage, based in Dublin.
- With a Holistic philosophy, she combine Herbal Medicine with hands-on therapies to accomplish maximum benefit.
- As she grew up in rural Central Europe, wild-crafted plants for food and medicine were part of my everyday life. Through her practice, she`d like to encourage people to reconnect with Nature and rediscover their own potential.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419