Head, Heart and Hands:
A Day of Vision and Practice
This event is ONSITE
“Practice as if your life depends upon it, because it probably does”- Jon Kabat Zinn
Let’s join together in Community to start the New Year exploring our Intention and Motivation 😊
By weaving together various Mindfulness practices (interspersed with visioning, journaling and reflective time spent in the gorgeous Sanctuary Gardens), we have the opportunity to take a good look at where we’ve been, where we are now, and where we’d like to place the majority of our focus in 2023. This is an experience often easier to allow in a non-judgemental, supportive Community -and we’re blessed to have such a resource here at The Sanctuary!
Day & Date: Saturday, February 11th, 2023
Time: 10 am -1pm
About The Facilitators
- Mary is a Meditation Teacher and Facilitator with The Sanctuary.
- She holds a BA in Theology and Philosophy from DCU, (formerly All Hallows College), in Dublin, Ireland.
- Among other adventures, her background study includes time at Leuven University, Belgium on the Canon Law MA programme; Life coaching certification with the Positive Success Group in Ireland; and facilitator Trauma training in both Belfast, Ireland and Toronto, Canada.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419