Spring Equinox Yoga with Anna
This course is Onsite
Come celebrate the return of light !
Spring Equinox is the time of perfect balance between light and dark. It marks the triumph of light over darkness bringing a sense of new beginnings, growth and awakening.
As we slowly come out of the darker season of winter, our bodies, minds and spirits need to be supported in this transition to brighter days.
In yoga, we have the ability to work with various techniques such as pranayama (breathing techniques), asana (yoga postures) to shift energy within our bodies. As we transition into spring, you are invited to join our Spring Equinox Yoga practice with an intention to increase feelings of lightness, warmth, and vitality while shedding the last parts of winter and feelings of heaviness, coldness, and lethargy.
This session is also an invitation to make an intention, to plant your own seeds and watch your plant grow and develop over the coming months.
Come celebrate the return of light and the season of hope and renewal.
After the practice,we will have some tea and light snack/cake 🙂
Day & Date: Wednesday, 22nd March 2023
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
About The Facilitator
- Anna is a Hatha Yoga Teacher, a Wellbeing Coach, a Menstrual Cycle Coach and Facilitator.
- She trained as a Hatha yoga teacher in an ashram in the South of India, where she experienced the effects of yoga on all the levels of her being.
- Having experienced the impact of yoga on her life, she is now dedicated to sharing the philosophy and science of yoga with others.
- Her mission is to help people create the physical, emotional, and mental balance to build and maintain a state of wholeness from within for a meaningful, vibrant and empowered life.
- Apart from Hatha Yoga, she also teaches Hormone Yoga Therapy and provides 1:1 support through Wellbeing Coaching and Private Yoga classes.
- She regularly hosts group workshops related to yoga, menstrual cycle awareness and living more in sync with our natural rhythms.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419