Day of Silence with Joan Flannelly
This course is Onsite
“We’re fascinated by the words – but where we meet is in the silence behind them”. Ram Dass
Join us for a day of silent practice in the Sanctuary. We live in a loud and busy world where we have few opportunities to sit and be with others in silence. This is the perfect time of year to take time out and reflect. The day’s practices will be guided and they will be opportunities for sharing at the beginning and end of the day. Tea breaks and lunch will be taken in companionable silence.
Day & Date: Saturday 18th November
Time: 10am – 5pm
About The Facilitator
- Joan Flannelly is the founding teacher of Heart Space, a meditation centre based in the West of Ireland. She is a tutor on The Sanctuary’s Teacher Training programme and also teaches on The Sanctuary’s Level 2 – Responding with Compassion, the Art of Compassion and the Caring for the Caregivers programme. She has been inspired to teach through the incredible changes she experienced in her own life through the practice of mindfulness.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419