Connecting to Care by Barry Lee
This workshop is ONLINE
Course Description: In this course we will be invited to open the circle of compassion, starting with ourselves and slowly moving out into the world. How can we cultivate a deeper connection with ourselves, other people and ultimately the natural world? How can we learn to respond skilfully in the face of climate chaos and environmental destruction without disengaging or feeling completely overwhelmed.
Day & Date: Monday Evening, From January 16th,2023
Time: 7pm – 8.30pm
About The Facilitator
Barry is a certified Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction teacher and yoga instructor. He has practiced meditation for fifteen years and has trained as a mindfulness teacher with the Institute for Mindfulness Based Approaches.
He has done further training in mindfulness supervision and assessment of mindfulness teachers with the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice, University of Bangor and has been trained to teach a variety of other evidence-based mindfulness courses including Mindfulness Based Compassionate Living, Mindful Self Compassion, Positive Neuroplasticity (with Dr.Rick Hanson) and Awakening Joy.
He is the chairperson of the Mindfulness Teachers Association of Ireland and is a registered member of Yoga Alliance UK & Ireland (Certified Experienced Teacher). He is currently undertaking further training in person centred psychotherapy.
Barry worked for over ten years as a corporate lawyer and has significant experience delivering mindfulness training to organisations in the corporate sector. In 2017, he founded Mindfulness for Law (www.mindfulnessforlaw.ie) with the intention of bringing the benefits of mindfulness training to the legal profession.
In 2016, he co-founded Nature in Mind (natureinmind.ie), an educational organisation which aims to help people improve their health and well-being through mindfully connecting with the natural world
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419