Ayurveda for self healing
This workshop is Onsite
Ayurveda is an art of life that focuses on the prevention of a disease but also guides us back to health, harmony, and vitality of body, mind, and spirit using food, natural remedies, herbs, lifestyle practices, and more.
During the course, you will get the practical knowledge and tools you need to establish a balanced and blissful lifestyle that helps you to be your healthiest and happiest person.
At the end of this course, you will understand yourself better, learn how to manage your imbalances, and how to improve digestion and boost immunity. You will feel empowered to take responsibility for your own health and use food as medicine together with lifestyle practices as your therapy.
Week 1: Discover your dosha – body & mind constitution.
Knowing your dosha helps you to connect with your body and mind with awareness, understanding and self-compassion. You will experience guided self-diagnosis of your body& mind constitution and understand the Ayurvedic concept of dosha.
Week 2: Manage your imbalances with diet & lifestyle.
In this part, we will do a guided Ayurvedic diagnosis of imbalances & health complaints to identify which dosha has become aggravated. Next, you will learn how to manage those imbalances and bring your body & mind back into balance using food, spices, home remedies, and lifestyle practices.
Week 3: Healthy & strong digestion.
According to Ayurveda health of every person depends on Agni which means a digestive fire that governs all the transformative processes in the body: digestion & assimilation of food, all the metabolic processes, digestion of thoughts and emotions, absorption of knowledge, and ability to use it.
In this part of the course, you will learn what are the signs of impaired Agni and how to build strong digestion.
Week 4: Building strong immunity with Ayurveda.
According to Ayurveda, strong immunity is a product of strong digestion, healthy liver function and a balanced endocrine system. Immunity is also very much linked to Ojas which is an Ayurvedic concept of vitality.
In this part, you will learn how to maintain and build immunity with diet, herbs, lifestyle practices, stress management, sleep, and exercise.
Day & Date: 4 Tuesdays, 14th November, 2023
Time: 6.30pm – 8:30pm
About The Facilitator
Justyna Michałów holistic healing:
Ayurveda health coach, educator therapist, and EFT practitioner. Member of the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) association for holistic medicine practitioners.
Her mission is to teach body-mind connection to develop deeper self-awareness, emotional
intelligence, and the ability to respond to health symptoms before they turn into a disease.
She takes a holistic approach to help individuals to achieve balance, build resilience, reconnect with
their inner wisdom and live a more balanced and fulfilled life.
Justyna is especially passionate about facilitating emotional support for those suffering from chronic
stress, anxiety, depression, grief, and emotional overwhelm offering EFT sessions and holistic
Ayurveda, Yoga, and Emotional Freedom Techniques have played a significant role in her healing
journey. Now, she offers her support, compassion, empathy, life experience, and knowledge to
those ready to transform, heal and live the way they desire.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
+353 (0)1 670 5419