Creating a Clearing in our life`s with Mary Jennings
This course is ONSITE
In her poem Clearing, the poet, Martha Posthlewaite invites us to
in the dense forest
of your life
and wait there
Taking that as our cue, together we will explore how mindfulness can help us to ‘create a clearing’ in our lives, rest there awhile, giving ourselves time and some space. Then we might see what is emerging for us, what might be some next steps for us. It is, as Martha says, by creating a clearing that,
only then will you know
how to give yourself to this world…
With mindfulness exercises, space and silence as well as some conversation together, we will explore this theme of creating a clearing in our lives
Day & Date: Saturday, 3rd June
Time: 10am – 1pm
About The Facilitators
- Practicing mindfulness for many years and is a Mindfulness Teacher.
- Member of MTAI and a Focusing Trainer, member of TIFI.
- Mary sees her role as a facilitator to help people connect with their own strengths and possibilities.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419