Herbal Support for Women’s Health
This workshop is Onsite
An evening workshop on reproductive health and fertility using natural and
An informative 2 hours workshop on how medicinal plants affect our reproductive health. Most of
the women have experienced period pains, PMS, and changes in their appetite and emotional
response. How beneficial are the herbs in terms of menstrual problems?
Menopausal health, endometriosis, PCOS, hormonal acne…how do you address it naturally?
Traditional herbal medicine offers gentle support and a natural way to improve our health. Plants
with high content of specific phytochemicals were traditionally used to alleviate cramps and period
pains, or to deal with such complex conditions as endometriosis. Why not use them?
We’ll look into specific conditions and how you could benefit from use of plants and natural
Join me for an evening talk and cup of tea in The Sanctuary.
Day & Date: Tuesday, 20th June 2023
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
About The Facilitator
- Renata is a practitioner of traditional Western Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy, Reflexology, and Indian Head Massage, based in Dublin.
- With a Holistic philosophy, she combine Herbal Medicine with hands-on therapies to accomplish maximum benefit.
- As she grew up in rural Central Europe, wild-crafted plants for food and medicine were part of my everyday life. Through her practice, she`d like to encourage people to reconnect with Nature and rediscover their own potential.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419