4 weeks of Chakra Meditation October 2023
This Workshop is ONSITE
The chakra meditation technique comes from ancient Hinduism. The chakras were first mentioned in the Vedas (ancient Hindu scriptures), somewhere between 1500 to 500 BCE.
According to the Vedas, the chakras are said to be shaped like lotus flowers with many petals. The petals, in turn, are associated with specific chakra sounds, containing the unique alphabet sounds (phonemes) of the Sanskrit language.
With vibration among the petals, the chakras open up. The higher the frequency, the more in line your chakras will be
Do you want to know how to open your chakra petals for improved mental awareness and emotional balance? The answer is meditation for the chakras.
Meditation for the chakras includes a number of approaches to mindfulness and what are the 7 chakras, their name and colours-meditation. Essentially, it is a form of meditation that targets your blocked or unaligned chakras. You may choose to use chakra colour meditation, a meditation on energy, or an individual chakra.
In the latter (meditation on an individual chakra), the goal is to focus on one individual chakra. For example, you might focus on the root chakra only, targeting the emotional and physical areas that this chakra represents and influences. If you chose to do a root chakra meditation, you would be focusing on chakra elements such as security, stability, and overall basic needs. For instance, you might be concentrating on needs such as shelter, food, safety, and water. Interconnection and responsibility are some of the emotional needs you might focus on as well.
Try asking yourself these questions to find out if you have imbalanced chakras:
- Do you have any physical pain — especially chronic pain that doesn’t ever seem to go away entirely?
- Do you have pain that specifically affects the spine, neck, shoulders, or head?
- Are you often moody?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with depression?
- Are you fearful of being alone?
- Are you having trouble sleeping?
- Has your self-esteem and confidence been suffering?
- Have you recently found yourself being overly critical of yourself or others?
If you answered yes to at least four of these questions, it may be time to open and align your chakras.
Day & Date: 10th October Tuesday evening for four Tuesdays
Time: 5.30pm – 6.30pm
About The Facilitator
- Nikki is a qualified fitness instructor, personal trainer, Neuro Muscular therapist, yoga and Pilates instructor since 2010
- Nikki also completed the dietitian course in 2011 in DCU via the National training Collage.
- Nikki has been actively teaching various classes in the past 10 years in various locations around Dublin.
- Nikki deepened her Yoga and Meditation skills in the past 5 years by completing Kundalini Yoga and Mantra meditation teacher courses in Samadhi Yoga School.
- Nikki practices daily meditation and a variety of yoga practices on the daily basis. Her passion is to bring gentle movement and yoga with breathing back into the everyday life as preparation for meditation.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
+353 (0)1 670 5419