The Mindful Feast with Fiona O`Neill
This workshop is ONSITE
Bringing meaning to what we consume this Christmas.
Fiona O`Neill, Health and Wellness expert, will be hosting a very special workshop this Christmas at The Sanctuary.
We have all had those Christmases where we overate, overindulged and consumed too much! Eating too fast and too much without enjoying our meals.
This time of the year we commonly put on a few extra pounds and feel full and sluggish after the holidays.
In this workshop you will learn the very basics of “Mindful Eating”, to help you connect with your food and learn to enjoy each meal.
Taking in the festive atmosphere and being grateful for the variety of food we have access to. Learn to truly enjoy each bite of each meal and take in all the flavours we have from our nutritious food.
In this workshop, Fiona will also give healthy and tasty recipes and alternatives to the Christmas Menu. She will provide a shopping list as well, so after the workshop, all you have to do is to finish your Christmas food shopping and prepare for your first “Mindful Feast” this Christmas!
Day & Date: Tuesday, 13th December 2022
Time: 6.30pm -8.30pm
About The Facilitator
‘I love to help people. I always have.’
From hard lessons learned during her childhood with the loss of her sister at a young age, Fiona saw how much it affected her mother very deeply and over the years she was admitted to the local psychiatric hospital where she was heavily medicated. Even then, she knew her Mum needed a different kind of help. She didn’t need to be sedated. She needed to feel her grief and have support to help her process that grief. Unfortunately, at the time, the only solution was admission to hospital.
Fiona experienced her own challenges when she was diagnosed with a chronic health condition in her 30’s, burn out from a difficult divorce, working long hours and studying part time.
This experience drove her to dig deeper and understand the root causes of any ailment, not just addressing symptoms and problems at a surface level. It taught her the importance of integrating different aspects of the wellness industry and the medical profession. She learned first-hand that Knowledge Is Power and that we can take an active role in our own health and wellbeing.
Fiona qualified as a general nurse in 1998, received a Hons Degree in Occupational Health Nursing in 2001, became a Yoga Teacher in 2013, have a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, she is also a qualified Mindfulness Teacher. You can see a full list of her qualifications & professional memberships on her website. www.carefreeme.ie
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419