The Red Tent with Anna
This course is Onsite
The Red Tent : Honouring Your Menstrual Cycle and Tapping into Your Cyclical Wisdom Workshop & Women’s Circle
Red Tents are spaces for women to connect and show up as they are. They are spaces to share stories, rest and gain strength from being together and supporting one another.
In this Red Tent gathering, we will come together to build connection with our menstrual cycle and the womb space and to tap into our cyclical nature and wisdom. You will be supported and held by a safe and non-judgemental space and community. Together, we will explore the science and the inner seasons of the menstrual cycle, share our stories and have an opportunity to connect with our sacred and wild feminine. This gathering is for all those who want to honour their cycle, their feminine energy and who wish to live more consciously, more intuitively and more in touch with their true-self.
The Red Tent gathering will entail :
- A sharing circle
- Womb meditation
- Yoni Shakti Yoga
- Exploration of the science of the menstrual cycle and the inner seasons of the menstrual cycle (Menstrual Cycle Awareness – MCA)
- An opportunity to honour your cycle, connect with like-minded women and gain practical guidance on how to live more in tune with your natural rhythms
- Nourishing Yoga Nidra to integrate the experience and the learning
In this gathering we will cover some scientific facts with lots of space for reflection and exploration of your own cycle. All menstruators are welcome. If you’re on birth control where you still have a bleed, you will be able to learn more about the natural rhythms of the cycle, though some aspects won’t apply to your current experiences. We won’t only talk about periods, rather we will be looking at the cycle as a whole and exploring how it affects you on a physical, mental and emotional level. We will also look at ways of easing period pain as well as how to nurture and support yourself throughout your menstrual cycle.
We will practise nourishing womb meditation & Yoni Shakti Yoga and finish off with deep relaxation with sound.
About Menstrual Cycle Awareness
Menstrual Cycle Awareness (MCA) is a mindfulness practice for women that takes you on a journey to discover the inner seasons of your cycle and get to know your own seasonal patterns. The term Menstrual Cycle Awareness was coined by Alexandra Pope and Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer, the authors of the Wild Power and the founders of The Red School.
Day & Date:
Saturday 28th January 2023
Time: 2pm – 6.30pm
About The Facilitator
- Anna is a Hatha Yoga Teacher, a Wellbeing Coach, a Menstrual Cycle Coach and Facilitator.
- She trained as a Hatha yoga teacher in an ashram in the South of India, where she experienced the effects of yoga on all the levels of her being.
- Having experienced the impact of yoga on her life, she is now dedicated to sharing the philosophy and science of yoga with others.
- Her mission is to help people create the physical, emotional, and mental balance to build and maintain a state of wholeness from within for a meaningful, vibrant and empowered life.
- Apart from Hatha Yoga, she also teaches Hormone Yoga Therapy and provides 1:1 support through Wellbeing Coaching and Private Yoga classes.
- She regularly hosts group workshops related to yoga, menstrual cycle awareness and living more in sync with our natural rhythms.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419