“WOMAN OF 5 ELEMENTS – Discover Your Nature with Ayurveda and Intuitive Art”
This workshop is Onsite
We are inviting you for interactive Ayurveda & Intuitive Art workshop to learn about the Ayurvedic concept of 5 elements, discover them within your body & mind and express your connection with nature on a canvas. We will explore the benefits of staying connected with nature and will get nourished with the practice of meditation. There will be space for reflection and sharing your thoughts in the group.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
Getting to know yourself is the first step on the way to a happy and fulfilled life.
Ayurveda, as the science of life, guides you toward a better understanding of yourself and the world
around you. The Ayurvedic health system is based on the concept of 5 elements: ether, air, fire, water, and earth which form the whole Universe and the structure of our bodies and minds.
Now imagine that you can use the Ayurvedic concept of the 5 elements to balance your inner nature with the outer nature to create harmony, increase self-understanding, self–awareness and improve
your health. By understanding your primary dosha (your combination of 5 elements in body & mind) you can gain valuable insights into the best ways to enhance your health on every level.
In addition, through intuitive painting and meditation, you will connect with the elements even stronger, you will feel their support, clear your mind and tune into yourself rediscovering your inner power in unity with nature.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU WISH TO:
– Understand the basics of the Ayurveda health system from India and explore the presence of the 5
elements in your body & mind
– Discover your unique body & mind constitution and dominant Ayurvedic dosha (Vata, Pitta,
Kapha) and learn practices to keep your dosha in balance
– Learn about simple Ayurvedic practices to improve health and well-being
– Strengthen your connection with nature and live in a harmony with yourself and nature
– Connect with your elements through meditation and Art, therefore have more clarity about
– Relax in a safe and creative environment with other inspiring women.
I part: Ayurveda with Justyna (2h)
• You will experience guided Ayurvedic self-diagnosis to discover the dominant element in your body & mind (your dosha) to adjust your diet, lifestyle, and self–care practices to maintain balance and improve your health and well-being.
• You will better understand the concept of the 5 elements of nature and gain a basic knowledge of Ayurveda.
• You will learn how the elements manifest in your body & mind and get a better understanding of yourself.
• You will learn about simple practices to balance the presence of elements in your body and mind.
II part: Intuitive Art, meditation with Kate (2h)
• Meditation and Intuitive art in connection with the elements (ether, air, fire, water, and earth).
• You will be guided by Kate to create an intuitive painting that will reflect your inner Elements and your connection with nature.
• By using Art, you will feel more connected with your inner self, and notice which element you resonate with the most and which one needs to be balanced within your body.
You don’t need to have any experience with painting to participate in this part of the workshop.
Day & Date: Saturday, 4th February 2023
Time: 2pm – 6.30pm
About The Facilitator
Justyna Michałów holistic healing:
Ayurveda health coach, educator therapist, and EFT practitioner. Member of the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) association for holistic medicine practitioners.
Her mission is to teach body-mind connection to develop deeper self-awareness, emotional
intelligence, and the ability to respond to health symptoms before they turn into a disease.
She takes a holistic approach to help individuals to achieve balance, build resilience, reconnect with
their inner wisdom and live a more balanced and fulfilled life.
Justyna is especially passionate about facilitating emotional support for those suffering from chronic
stress, anxiety, depression, grief, and emotional overwhelm offering EFT sessions and holistic
Ayurveda, Yoga, and Emotional Freedom Techniques have played a significant role in her healing
journey. Now, she offers her support, compassion, empathy, life experience, and knowledge to
those ready to transform, heal and live the way they desire.
About The Facilitator
Kate Rajba Art and Healing Studio, Wicklow
Founder of Art and Healing Studio in Wicklow. As an Angel and Reiki Healer, she combines healing
and art. She has always found Art exquisitely therapeutic and it is her main purpose to support
people through art.
Her artwork is full of vibrant colours that represent different energies and carry a wide range of
purposes. You can find healing, joy, uplifting, support, harmony, serenity and many more qualities
Kate’s mission is to create a safe space, where others can open up to their full potential and
creativity. She nurtures and gives inspiration while introducing others into their life of endless
She finds huge inspiration in nature, especially because she is based in Wicklow which is full of its
beauty and power. Hence you can find a lot of its influence in her work.
Ladies Nights Podcast co-host: “How to take care of yourself”
Kate also runs her online gift shop.
More information you can at: https://www.katerajba.com/about
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
+353 (0)1 670 5419