The Art of Being Still, January, with Sr. Stan
This course is ONSITE
Course Description: An invitation to go within and develop the art of mindfulness and meditation with Sr. Stan. You will have the opportunity to try different meditation practices, which combine the wisdom of both Eastern and Western traditions.
Sr. Stan has been teaching this course for many years and it is an opportunity to touch in and explore various access points to stillness, as taught throughout the wisdom traditions.
Day & Date: Tuesday, 10th January
Duration: 3 weeks
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stanhope St, Dublin 7, D07 H290
+353 (0)1 670 5419