Healthy Living course with Fiona O`Neill
This workshop is Onsite
Each week we will combine a simple and practical approach to each pillar whilst learning skills to self-regulate and relax. There are always options, so you can choose what feels right for you. The approach is simple, safe and effective as well as evidence and research-based. There will be access to resources following each week. Being part of a group supports a change in lifestyle behaviours through accountability and sharing the journey……oh and having fun!
Week 1: Introduction to Self-Care, the four pillars
Week 2: Practical tools to live well
Week 3: Putting into practice
Day & Date: Wednesdays – 12th, 19th and 26th July
Duration: 3 weeks
Time: 6.30pm – 8.00pm
About The Facilitator
‘I love to help people. I always have.’
From hard lessons learned during her childhood with the loss of her sister at a young age, Fiona saw how much it affected her mother very deeply and over the years she was admitted to the local psychiatric hospital where she was heavily medicated. Even then, she knew her Mum needed a different kind of help. She didn’t need to be sedated. She needed to feel her grief and have support to help her process that grief. Unfortunately, at the time, the only solution was admission to hospital.
Fiona experienced her own challenges when she was diagnosed with a chronic health condition in her 30’s, burn out from a difficult divorce, working long hours and studying part time.
This experience drove her to dig deeper and understand the root causes of any ailment, not just addressing symptoms and problems at a surface level. It taught her the importance of integrating different aspects of the wellness industry and the medical profession. She learned first-hand that Knowledge Is Power and that we can take an active role in our own health and wellbeing.
Fiona qualified as a general nurse in 1998, received a Hons Degree in Occupational Health Nursing in 2001, became a Yoga Teacher in 2013, have a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, she is also a qualified Mindfulness Teacher. You can see a full list of her qualifications & professional memberships on her website. www.carefreeme.ie
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419