Mindful Christmas December 2022
Course Description: Give yourself the gift of your presence this Christmas at the Sanctuary.
Christmas can be a wonderful festive time for so many, but it can also be a stressful one.
Join Claire at the Sanctuary for this three-week course leading up to Christmas week.
Drawing on teachings from Jon Kabat Zinn’s 8-week MBSR programme and inspired by Dr. Rick Hanson’s book Neurodharma, these three weeks will give participants the opportunity to bring some awareness to the triggers and stressors around this time and perhaps garner a better understanding of how these can impact the mind and body. Each session will offer a space to cultivate some peace and ease at this time with practical mindfulness based skills and meditations, all within the tranquil surrounds of the Sanctuary.
Day & Date: Monday evenings: 5th, 12th, 19th December 2022
Time: 7.00pm – 8.30pm
About The Facilitator
- Claire has been teaching Mindfulness practices for over 5 years now, having training with Mindful Academy International. She holds an Advanced Certificate to teach the 8-week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course and has seen first hand the benefits of living a mindful life.
- Claire’s approach to delivering Mindfulness courses is based on years of experience in communication and teaching, encouraging participants to weave these practices into our everyday lives to make it work uniquely to them.
- Claire also has an MA in Radio and Television Production and a Certificate in English Language teaching and a keen interest in music, singing and hiking.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
+353 (0)1 670 5419