Mindfulness & Compassion Based
This Accredited Training is ONSITE
This September, Dublin City University and the Sanctuary are teaming up to deliver this brand new Level 9 accredited CPD Module: Mindfulness & Compassion Based
When working in a caring capacity, the ability to maintain a compassionate presence has the potential to enhance workplace interactions and relationships with students, clients, service users and patients. Compassionate presence can also create the potential for better job satisfaction, work life balance and deeper connection with those we work with.
Through an experiential approach and a critical examination of the theory and research around mindfulness and compassion, participants will develop an understanding of the application of mindfulness and compassion within their own workplace context.
On successful completion of this course:
• Participants will have developed a personal practice in Mindfulness and Compassion.
• Participants will be able to demonstrate and have an awareness of the range of supports and tools that are utilised in Mindfulness and Compassion practices.
• Participants will have developed the capacity for reflective inquiry with self and those people they engage with in professional practice.
• Participants will be able to discuss and demonstrate the relevance of integrating Mindfulness and Compassion into professional contexts.
• Participants will develop the requisite knowledge and skills to guide short meditative practices.
• Participants will have critically appraised the influence of Mindfulness and Compassion on professional relationships.
Themes of the course:
1. History and context of mindfulness focused practices.
2. Reflective inquiry and the exploration of the relevance and need for reflection.
3. Tools for implementation engagement and development of experiential knowledge of meditation practices.
4. The claims for the impact of mindfulness and building a review of literature on mindfulness research.
5. Compassion definitions, rationales, practices and applications.
6. Professional context and exploration of the use of research to generate professional knowledge and enhance understanding and practice and its application in the workplace
Day & Date: The course will take place in The Sanctuary, Dublin 7 over six full days
Time: 10am – 4pm
Please complete the application form before paying for the course and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application form below:
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419