Finding Meaning Led by Ratnadevi
This workshop is Onsite
Workshop Description: Through meditation and collective, playful enquiry, we gently explore our stuck places and discover the gold hidden behind our frustrations, fears and judgements. We all have to manage great challenges, whether personal or related to the precarious state of the world.
The key to releasing our joyful aliveness and creativity in the service of life lies in the awareness of our needs, both when they are met or unmet. We learn to tune in to the beauty of universal needs and values, such as ease, safety, to matter, to love and be loved, to express ourselves and lead a life of meaning.
The experience of moving through our pain to a felt sense of nourishment gives us great confidence to shape our lives to provide the best conditions for the healing of self and the world. Relaxing into the company of others is an invaluable part of this transformation, as we come to trust and soften the armouring of our small selves.
The weekend will offer a balanced programme of guided meditations, including some gentle movement, and exploring the themes in interactive ways.
Day & Date: Saturday and Sunday, October 29th and 30th 2022
Time: 10am – 4pm
About The Facilitator
- Ratnadevi is a highly experienced mindfulness trainer, coach and retreat leader who combines her studies of NVC (Nonviolent Communication), IFS (Internal Family Systems) and The Work that Reconnects with her long-standing Buddhist practice and love of meditation.
- She is also a visual artist and has written a book ‘Bringing Mindfulness to Life’. www.livingmindfulness.net
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419