MBLC Non-residential Retreat
This course is Onsite
Course Description: The MBLC Retreat is an in-depth training retreat over five days exploring each of the stages of the MBLC 8-week course. There is a strong focus on participants getting ‘hands on’ experience of delivering course.
This course explores the rationales behind the practices and the way they fit together as a whole.
Feedback from participants and tutors on this course is given with reference to the domains of the Mindfulness Based Interventions Teaching Assessment Criteria (MBI-TAC), which are explored during this retreat.
Live sessions delivered by the participants will be self-assessed by the participants and discussed with tutors who will also make an assessment. Participants meeting the advanced beginner level of the MBI-TAC will be awarded a certificate of readiness to teach the MBLC at the end of this retreat.
Successful completion of this retreat provides participants with all they need to begin to deliver the MBLC 8-week course.
*Participants must have completed the 4 weekends of Being Present training and the Introductory Teaching Skills.*
Day & Date: Monday 4th to Friday 8th December 2023
About The Facilitator
- Jane Negrych is the Managing Director of The Sanctuary where she teaches on the Caring for the Caregiver programme and the MBLC Teacher Training.
- Jane has also been teaching the MBLC course to Service Users, Service Providers and family members at the Recovery College in DCU since 2015.
- Jane has completed and is an Honorary Teaching Fellow on the MSc: Studies in Mindfulness with the University of Aberdeen.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419