Chakra Dancing October Workshop, with Ciara Holland
This workshop is Onsite
Workshop Description: Chakra Dancing is a beautiful heart centred moving meditation for your mind, body and soul.
Grounding your energy and releasing stress, you will be guided on a freestyle dance, to music that is reflective of the seven chakras situated along the spine.
There is no right or wrong way to dance, only your way,
Stimulating the natural flow of energy, or chi through the chakras the dance leads to a mental and physical well-being workout for everyone from the inside out.
The workshop will offer time for reflection, rest and a guided meditation.
This course suits people of all ages and fitness levels. Please wear comfortable clothing you can move in, trainers or bare foot, bring a water bottle and a journal if you desire.
Day & Date: Saturday, 15th October 2022
About The Facilitator
- Passionate about all things well-being and how they nurture, sustain and bring us together, I believe when we approach things with balance and a sense of curiosity and compassion, we can give ourselves time and space to connect deeply to our hearts and souls.
- Dip in Chakra Dance, Dip in Life Coaching, Bachelor of Arts in Humanities
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419