Taking The Resilient Path with Teresa Larkin
This workshop is ONSITE
Take the resiliency route to explore the nature of resilience itself. Deepen your ability to successfully deal with adversity in your daily life, whether that be conflict, confusion or challenge. Explore what a resilient person does in difficult situations. Learn to practice self – compassion especially when the going gets tough.
* This course will be a gentle introduction to mindful practices around resilience. The focus will be on deepening the connection with our own natural resilience.
* Exploring our thinking patterns to work on developing confident, resilient
*Looking at the nature of our emotions to developing a framework for handling difficult or problematic emotions.
*Develop a greater awareness of how to handle adversity in our daily life.
* There will be a focus on compassionate self-care and the movement from self-doubt, criticism to self-belief and self-acceptance.
The course will be conducted within a mindful context with the wonderful environment of the Sanctuary to support us. There will be ample time for information, insight, guided reflection + poetry.
“You Can’t Stop the Waves but you can Learn to Surf.”
Jon Kabat Zinn
Day & Date: Tuesday Mornings, 7th November – 12th December
Time: 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
Duration: 6 weeks
About The Facilitator
- Practicing Mindfulness teacher for over twenty years.
- Associated with the Sanctuary since 1999.
- Worked with Jigsaw as a mindfulness teacher for five years.
- Special interest in courses on
- – Finding inner resilience.
-Managing change mindfully.
-Grounding, somatic practices designed to relieve stress in challenging times.
- Facilitated stress reduction courses in second level schools.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419