Awaken Your Deep Feminine : Hormone Yoga Course
This course is Onsite
This course is an invitation to tune into your body’s wisdom in order to restore your hormonal balance. It will be held in a safe space where you will be invited to explore your inherent power to heal from within,tune into the more subtle aspects of your being and develop more kindness towards yourself.
Hormone Yoga Therapy (HYT) was designed by Dinah Rodrigues specifically for women with hormonal imbalances . HYT is a natural and holistic approach to reactivating hormone production. It consists of dynamic practices to stimulate the glands as well as calming/anti-stress techniques to soothe the nervous system. This therapeutic sequence along with a balanced diet and lifestyle helps women all over the world with menstrual problems, with difficulties to get pregnant, mood swings, hot flushes, hair loss, migraines, hypoactive thyroid, insomnia, osteoporosis, hair loss and others.
This course is especially aimed at those with hormonal imbalances related to PMS, irregular menstrual cycle, PCOS, fertility, perimenopause, menopause, hypothyroidism or any women over 35 years old as a way to feel more rejuvenated.
Connecting with other like-minded women
In each 75-minute session, we will have space to connect one with another through our weekly sharing circle at the start and at the end of each gathering. This is a space for you to show up as you are, connect with yourself, rest and gain strength from being together and supporting one another.
Who is Hormone Yoga for?
Hormone Yoga is recommended for women with hormonal imbalances especially related to:
● PMS, irregular menstrual cycle & polycystic ovaries
● symptoms of menopause such as hot flushes, night sweats, loss of memory, mood changes, hair loss (practiced in order to reduce these symptoms)
● premature menopause
● perimenopause in order to keep up slowly decreasing hormone levels
● as a way to tone and rejuvenate for any women above 35 years old
● in cases where estrogen level should not increase e.g. severe endometriosis, fibroids/myoma or breast cancer
● in case of any other cancer – check with your doctor
● after a surgery
● in case of acute psychosis
● in case of any hormone-related disease ask your doctor for advice
During menstruation, you can still practise although some modifications will be given for your hormone Yoga practice. This is a time to create more space to rest for your body.
If interested in the course, please fill out this pre-course form.
Pre-screening link from Anna: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqE4xd1fxvQwJtKs7-Sf0vAnsDxA7ikjq3hU38-hcJnrDUmQ/viewform
Day & Date: Tuesdays 2nd May 2023 – 20th June 2023
Duration: 8 week course
Time: 6.30 pm to 7.45 pm
About The Facilitator
- Anna is a Hatha Yoga Teacher, a Wellbeing Coach, a Menstrual Cycle Coach and Facilitator.
- She trained as a Hatha yoga teacher in an ashram in the South of India, where she experienced the effects of yoga on all the levels of her being.
- Having experienced the impact of yoga on her life, she is now dedicated to sharing the philosophy and science of yoga with others.
- Her mission is to help people create the physical, emotional, and mental balance to build and maintain a state of wholeness from within for a meaningful, vibrant and empowered life.
- Apart from Hatha Yoga, she also teaches Hormone Yoga Therapy and provides 1:1 support through Wellbeing Coaching and Private Yoga classes.
- She regularly hosts group workshops related to yoga, menstrual cycle awareness and living more in sync with our natural rhythms.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
+353 (0)1 670 5419