Settling into September Stillness Workshop, with Riana Walsh
This workshop is ONSITE
Workshop Description: This two-hour Saturday morning class offers a mindful yoga practice, with the thematic intention of moving towards deep easeful presence and settling into stillness.
We begin with body scan and breath awareness practice, then in keeping with the quieter seasonal energies on the threshold of autumn, gently transition into the physical yoga practice.
With movement and breath aligned, you are invited to experience your unique pathway, as a balanced vibrancy in a space between ease and effort, gentleness and strength.
We complete our practice with a guided meditation and immersion in the stillness of deep relaxation, to re-emerge quietly relaxed and renewed.
This 2-hour practice is designed to suit all levels, modifications to poses will be suggested and some props are used. However, you are requested to notify the teacher in advance regarding any physical/medical issues.
Day & Date: Saturday, 10th September 2022
Time: 10am -12pm
About The Facilitator
- Riana teaches Mindful Yoga, Mindful Movement for Meditation and Yoga Nidra at the Sanctuary.
- Riana completed her initial yoga training with the Irish Yoga Association in 2002 and has continued her yoga practice and studies ever since with Yoga Therapy Ireland, Viniyoga, ITEC Anatomy & Physiology, Yin Yoga with Josh Summers, iRest® Yoga Nidra with the Integrative Rest Institute; and most recently has been enjoying the practice of Kum Nye Tibetan Yoga with Matt Padwick, Dzogchen Beara.
- Riana acquired her Anusara® Inspired Certification in 2019, a branch of Hatha yoga that uniquely integrates deep spiritual teachings and precise principles of alignment into the practice.
- Riana is currently studying with the Mindfulness Association and loves exploring the cross-overs of all traditions.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419