Mid-Spring April Awakening Yoga Workshop, with Riana Walsh
This workshop is ONSITE
Embrace the mid-Spring season and enjoy a gently energising, uplifting mindful yoga practice!
We begin with body scan and breath awareness practice, gently energising as we transition into the physical practice of yoga with postures & sequences to include standing, accessible backbends, twists and forward folds.
With movement and breath aligned, experience your own unique pathway as a balanced vibrancy in a space between ease and effort, gentleness and strength. We complete our practice by immersing in the stillness of meditation and deep relaxation to re-emerge relaxed and radiant.
This 2-hour practice provides time and space to explore mindful yoga a little more deeply as an enhancement to everyday life, and is designed to suit all levels, modifications to poses are suggested, and some props are used. However, you are requested to contact the teacher in advance regarding any physical/medical issues.
Day & Date: Saturday, 15th April 2022
Time: 10am -12pm
About The Facilitator
- Riana teaches Mindful Yoga, Mindful Movement for Meditation and Yoga Nidra at the Sanctuary.
- Riana completed her initial yoga training with the Irish Yoga Association in 2002 and has continued her yoga practice and studies ever since with Yoga Therapy Ireland, Viniyoga, ITEC Anatomy & Physiology, Yin Yoga with Josh Summers, iRest® Yoga Nidra with the Integrative Rest Institute; and most recently has been enjoying the practice of Kum Nye Tibetan Yoga with Matt Padwick, Dzogchen Beara.
- Riana acquired her Anusara® Inspired Certification in 2019, a branch of Hatha yoga that uniquely integrates deep spiritual teachings and precise principles of alignment into the practice.
- Riana is currently studying with the Mindfulness Association and loves exploring the cross-overs of all traditions.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419