An Autumnal Morning of Yoga with Riana Walsh October 2023
This workshop is ONSITE
Transition into the season with a morning of mindful yoga practice. The intention for this class is to explore grounded strength and stability with a focus on standing postures and forward folds as we slowly align with autumnal stillness.
This morning of practice provides the time and space to experience our Mindful Yoga practice more deeply. We begin with thematic intention setting, body scan and breath awareness practice, then gentle energising as we transition into the physical practice of yoga. With movement and breath aligned and Universal Principles of Alignment to support, you are invited to experience your unique pathway as a balanced vibrancy in a space between ease and effort, gentleness and strength. We complete our practice by immersing in an iRest® Yoga Nidra guided meditation and deep relaxation to re-emerge rested and lightly energised.
This 3-hour practice is designed to suit all levels; however you are requested to contact the teacher in advance regarding any physical/medical issues.
There is a short refreshment break during the session and autumn weather permitting, time to enjoy the Sanctuary gardens.
Day & Date: Saturday, 14th October 2023
Time: 10am -13pm
About The Facilitator
- Riana teaches Mindful Yoga, Mindful Movement for Meditation and Yoga Nidra at the Sanctuary.
- Riana completed her initial yoga training with the Irish Yoga Association in 2002 and has continued her yoga practice and studies ever since with Yoga Therapy Ireland, Viniyoga, ITEC Anatomy & Physiology, Yin Yoga with Josh Summers, iRest® Yoga Nidra with the Integrative Rest Institute; and most recently has been enjoying the practice of Kum Nye Tibetan Yoga with Matt Padwick, Dzogchen Beara.
- Riana acquired her Anusara® Inspired Certification in 2019, a branch of Hatha yoga that uniquely integrates deep spiritual teachings and precise principles of alignment into the practice.
- Riana is currently studying with the Mindfulness Association and loves exploring the cross-overs of all traditions.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419