Guided Cacao Meditation with Mantras and Crystal Singing Bowls
This Workshop is Onsite
Workshop Description: The Meditation session starts with a gentle flow of movements and drinking a delicious raw organic, single origin cacao. Cacao is a heart chakra opener allow to create deeper connection to ourselves during meditation. It opens our heart to love, acceptance and letting go. Cacao works especially well with guided meditation as it also increases creativity in our brain as well as increase your endorphin level.
The Guided meditation works with tribal music and other sound equipment like the shamanic drum and the crystal bowls. Guided meditation is great for people with busy minds. When you feel that is hard not to think, guided meditation and mantras can gently bring your mind into alpha state while using audio visuals to relax the nervous system.
The crystal bowls also helps in general recovery as they are tuned to 432hz that plays an important role in meditation and ensuring that the brain is attuned for the general well-being of a person. The 432-solfeggio frequency produces calming effects, with just listening to the frequencies, which decrease anxiety and stress to its barest minimum.
All together the 1 hrs meditation is a very calming and relaxing journey that will leave you relaxed and destressed.
Why drink the cacao?
Because of – Theobromine that brings blood to the brain, and it is a natural stimulant that perks up the whole system without the jittery effects of coffee. Good for the heart too as it can help to lower blood pressure.
As the husk is part of the same package as the bean they have a similar nutritional profile. High levels of Vitamin E, K1, Thiamine and Niacin help with your general wellbeing. Cacao is one of the foods high in Tryptophan, an essential amino acid that the body uses to produce melatonin and serotonin. Melatonin helps regulate the sleep – awake cycle, while serotonin is responsible for our mood and appetite
432 Hz Science:
Science has shown that a patient who was fond of listening to the 432 frequency music before, during, or after a surgery would experience less anxiety. This is thanks to nerves soothing, which leads to improved vital signs such as heart rate and blood pressure. Undoubtedly, 432 Hz is a healing frequency. If a frequency can positively influence the results of surgery, then, why won’t it change our lives? Listening to a 432 frequency music will reduce anxiety, give you emotional healing, and more excellent intuition.
Day & Date: Friday 30th September 2022
Time: 6.30pm to 8pm
About The Facilitator
- Nikki is a qualified fitness instructor, personal trainer, Neuro Muscular therapist, yoga, and Pilates instructor since 2010
- Nikki also completed the dietitian course in 2011 in DCU via the National training Collage.
- Nikki has been actively teaching various classes in the past 10 years in various location around Dublin.
- Nikki deepened her Yoga and Meditation skills in the past 5 years by completing Kundalini Yoga, Mantra meditation teacher courses in Samadhi Yoga School.
- Nikki practices daily meditation and variety of yoga practices on the daily basis. Her passion is to bring gentle movement and yoga with breathing back into the everyday life as preparation for meditation.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419