Finding Peace in Nature November Workshop by Aurora Procopio
This workshop is Onsite
Workshop Description: We have become increasingly disconnected from the natural world. Many of us have less and less direct exposure to, and experiences with, nature.
This workshop, which takes place in the beautiful field of The Sanctuary, is an opportunity for us to engage with nature and have access to its benefits. We will combine elements of breathing practices, walking meditation and seated contemplation to help participants finding a sense of relaxation and peace. Through and with nature, we’ll come to a place of peace, stillness and deep connection
During the workshop, there will be some space for poetry and group sharing.
The workshop will end with a tea gathering and a dedication.
All levels are welcome.
Make sure to dress comfortably for the day. Bring some water, a journal and a pen.
Day & Date: Saturday, 5th November 2022
About The Facilitator
- After embarking on a journey of personal growth through coaching and mindfulness, Aurora attended the Mindfulness Based Living Course at the Sanctuary and became a qualified mindfulness meditation teacher in 2021.
- Aurora runs regularly online meditation sessions for people with intellectual disabilities and their assistants for L’Arche Kilkenny.
- Aurora has recently completed a forest bathing training with Nadur. This journey has allowed her to reconnect with nature in a new, joyful way. She believes that our relationship with nature should be based on the concept of reciprocity; so because we receive many benefits from the natural world, we need to make sure to give nature something back by protecting and preserving our biodiversity.
- “Tune in with Nature. Only then you’ll know where you come from.”
- Aurora’ deepest wish is to support others to reconnect with nature in a mindful and peaceful way.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419