Finding Peace in Nature Workshop by Aurora Procopio
This workshop is Onsite
We have become increasingly disconnected from the natural world. Many of us have less and less direct exposure to nature and as result of that, we have lost interest in protecting it.
This workshop, which takes place in the beautiful field of The Sanctuary, is an opportunity for us to come back to nature and engaging with it in a mindful and peaceful way.
Through this workshop we can start to see how nature can also support us and become our refuge in times of difficulty when we experience sorrow and despair.
We will combine elements of breathing practices, walking meditation and seated contemplation to help participants finding a sense of relaxation and peace.
Through and with nature, we’ll come to a place of peace, stillness and deep connection.
During the workshop, there will be some space for poetry and group sharing.
The workshop will end with a tea gathering and a dedication.
All levels are welcome.
Make sure to dress comfortably for the day.
Bring some water, a journal and a pen.
Day & Date: Saturday, 9th September 2023
Time: 2pm – 4:30pm
About The Facilitator
- After embarking on a journey of personal growth through coaching and mindfulness, Aurora attended the Mindfulness Based Living Course at the Sanctuary and became a qualified mindfulness meditation teacher in 2021.
- “Tune into Nature. Only then you’ll know where you come from.”
- After embarking on a journey of personal growth through coaching and mindfulness, Aurora attended the Mindfulness Based Living Course at the Sanctuary and became a qualified mindfulness meditation teacher in 2021
- Aurora has delivered online meditation sessions for people with intellectual disabilities and their assistants for L’Arche Kilkenny
- Aurora is a certified forest bathing guide
- Aurora facilitates Nature workshops in order to support and help participants connecting with nature in a mindful and peaceful way so they can not only access the numerous benefits that nature offers but also to r-establish a connection with it that many of us have lost in this modern world
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419