Mindfulness For Men
This workshop is both ONSITE/ONLINE
Course Description: Very often, it is a bigger ask for men to sign up to a mindfulness course. The perception may be that such courses are really for women, hence men may be reluctant to sign up in case they are the only one!
The reality is of course that men may benefit just as much from a course in mindfulness as women often do. We all get stressed, though men and women may express it sometimes in different ways.
This short course offers men the basics around using mindfulness to reduce stress.
- Mindfulness – it’s not what you think!
- Mindfulness is not always about meditation
- Why the brain is designed to help us survive rather than keep us happy
- Ways of integrating mindfulness into your everyday activities
- Learning short mindfulness techniques that help lower stress and help you feel better about yourself
All you have to do is show up with the body you have and learn to sit on a chair – as if for the first time!
Day & Date: Thursday Evenings, From November 17th – December 1st 2022
Duration: 3 weeks
Time: 7.00pm – 9.00pm
About The Facilitator
- With a broad background in education, Dominic has a particular interest in the link between spirituality and contemplative practice and holds qualifications in Interspiritual Mindfulness Facilitation and Soul Empowerment Coaching among others.
- Previously, he has developed and taught courses for The Sanctuary, such as Meditation within the Wisdom Traditions, Hidden Treasure: Uncovering the Christian Mystical Experience, Soul Stories, Growing Old Gracefully and Recovering from, while Reclaiming what is Good in the Christian Tradition, all of which have acknowledged the importance of the spiritual dimension to a life well lived.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419