From Stress to Inner Peace with Ayurveda and Energy healing for Stress Release
This workshop is Onsite
Stress is an inevitable part of our lives, and in small amounts, it can be good and motivating. However, at the moment, we live in a constant rush, with the fear of missing out or worrying about the future. We get overwhelmed by work, high expectations, and responsibilities. Stress becomes chronic and eventually deprives us of health and the joy of life. There is also trauma, unprocessed emotions, and limiting beliefs that so often put us into a chronic fight or flight state.
Fortunately, the ancient science of Ayurveda offers many helpful ways to manage day-to-day stress, restore and strengthen the body struggling with chronic stress, and expand self-awareness so that you become more immune to stress in general.
I invite you for a practical 4-hour workshop full of Ayurvedic wisdom, insights and practices that will support you and enhance your body’s natural ability to throw off the effects of stress. You will get to experience some of the practices like Marma massage, breathwork and taste an Ayurvedic herbal blend for balancing the nervous system. In addition, you will have the opportunity to benefit from a group EFT tapping session – the body and mind method to restore the natural flow of the energy in the body, release stress, and invite more ease and calm.”
During the 4-hour workshop:
- You will learn about the Ayurvedic approach to stress and symptoms of chronic stress.
- You will understand the Ayurvedic concept of doshas and how to manage Vata dosha – the queen of all doshas – responsible for the nervous system and gut & brain connection.
- You’ll discover the role of diet in managing stress according to Ayurveda and explore grounding and balancing foods, spices & herbs.
- You’ll learn about Ayurvedic Dinacharya (daily rhythm) and self-care practices.
- You’ll learn and experience guided Ayurvedic facial massage with marma points using Ayurvedic oils to increase the flow of energy in the body and release stress.
- You will experience the power of energy healing through EFT tapping to gently regulate the nervous system and gently overcome limiting beliefs causing stress.
- You’ll have the opportunity to try an Ayurvedic herbal tea for balancing the nervous system. I will share the recipe so that, if you enjoy it, you can make it at home. Easy to prepare, healthy and delicious.
Important to bring with you:
- Wear comfortable clothes, we might spend some time on the yoga mats.
- Makeup remover to be able to participate in Marma facial massage.
- Little mirror in case you want to see yourself while massaging marma points.
- Food will be served by the Sanctuary on the workshop
Day & Date: Saturday, 7th October 2023
Time: 10am – 2pm
About The Facilitator
Justyna Michałów holistic healing:
Ayurveda health coach, educator therapist, and EFT practitioner. Member of the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) association for holistic medicine practitioners.
Her mission is to teach body-mind connection to develop deeper self-awareness, emotional
intelligence, and the ability to respond to health symptoms before they turn into a disease.
She takes a holistic approach to help individuals to achieve balance, build resilience, reconnect with
their inner wisdom and live a more balanced and fulfilled life.
Justyna is especially passionate about facilitating emotional support for those suffering from chronic
stress, anxiety, depression, grief, and emotional overwhelm offering EFT sessions and holistic
Ayurveda, Yoga, and Emotional Freedom Techniques have played a significant role in her healing
journey. Now, she offers her support, compassion, empathy, life experience, and knowledge to
those ready to transform, heal and live the way they desire.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
+353 (0)1 670 5419