Yes to the Adventure of Life!
This workshop is Onsite
This early morning yoga intensive practice is an invitation to open your potential possibilities and creative powers. This is an amazing opportunity for those who practice yoga on the regular basis and want to take it to the next level, to learn new skills and moves. Jaye will be doing a powerful awakening routine with challenging yet empowering new postures and movements. Anyone who is a Yoga fan should come to this early morning class to learn from a gifted senior Anusara yoga teacher.
Anusara yoga is an uplifting, expressive practice aligning body, heart, and mind. Uniquely integrating yoga philosophy and principles of alignment, it teaches us how to ‘flow with Grace’ and celebrate every moment and breath.
- Anusara yoga methodology unveils each student’s innate goodness, worthiness and supreme nature.
- An Anusara yoga class inspires you to be your fullest expression of you.
- Precise alignment principles make the practice safe for students of all levels.
- You learn how to recognize your intrinsic goodness and how to see goodness in others.
- Your yoga practice deepens in a way that enhances your connection to self and liberates your artistic expression from inner body to the outer world.
- As you open to Grace and develop steadiness, your new awareness will help carry you through life’s challenges, on and off the mat.
Day & Date: Saturday 15th Oct. 8.00 am – 10.00 am
About The Facilitator
Jaye Martin E-RYT500 and ECAT (Experienced Certified Anusara Yoga Teacher)
He will be visiting us from California USA the birthplace of Western Yoga traditions and movement.
Jaye will be spending a short amount of time in Ireland so we at the Sanctuary are delighted that we are able to host him and his special practices.
His expertise and knowledge will bring an uplifting experience to the Irish yoga community and we are eager to learn from someone like him.
Jaye is an exuberant international yoga teacher who is highly acclaimed and widely sought after for his expertise, enthusiasm and spirituality.
- Loved for his heart and intelligence alike, Jaye gifts students of all levels with his bright spirit and his skill in communicating both the subtle and technical aspects of the practice
More information about Jaye:
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419