The Sanctuary’s 31 Day Meditation Challenge 2023
This event is ONLINE
“We are like islands in the sea, separate on the surface but connected in the deep.”
Caring for ourselves, caring for each other, caring for the earth
World Mental Health Day is celebrated each year on the 10th of October. Once again, The Sanctuary is marking the day by challenging ourselves and you to a whole month of self-care meditation practice.
This year, our challenge is invites us to spend ten minutes a day with the practice of mindfulness as a means of looking after ourselves, looking after each other and connecting in with the earth.
Just as our mind and body are interdependent, so are we, as living breathing beings sharing this beautiful, vast planet. Therefore, we were inspired to challenge ourselves to spend ten minutes a day with an intention to mindfully care ourselves, one another, and the earth through the practice of meditation.
Feeling inspired and up to the challenge? Make sure to join us as we celebrate World Mental Health Day through our 31-day meditation challenge!
* You will receive a daily email with a brand new video/audio meditation for each day of October. All of the meditations are recorded by the Sanctuary facilitator team.
World Mental Health Day is celebrated each year on the 10th of October.
Day & Date: Sunday, October 1st 2023
Duration: 31 Days
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419