How to take better care of yourself
This workshop is ONSITE
Experience ways to promote better wellbeing through mindfulness and insights from positive neuroscience
This morning workshop will be an opportunity to pay kind attention to the most important relationship in your life: yourself. Learn about ways to nourish your body and mind through short gentle practices drawn from mindfulness and positive neuroplasticity. In the course of the workshop you will learn more about ways to grow your capacity for positive experiences while responding wisely to the everyday stresses of life.
Day & Date: Saturday Morning, From November 12th 2022
Time: 9.30am – 1.00pm
About The Facilitator
- With a broad background in education, Dominic has a particular interest in the link between spirituality and contemplative practice and holds qualifications in Interspiritual Mindfulness Facilitation and Soul Empowerment Coaching among others.
- Previously, he has developed and taught courses for The Sanctuary, such as Meditation within the Wisdom Traditions, Hidden Treasure: Uncovering the Christian Mystical Experience, Soul Stories, Growing Old Gracefully and Recovering from, while Reclaiming what is Good in the Christian Tradition, all of which have acknowledged the importance of the spiritual dimension to a life well lived.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419