Winter Solstice : Return to Darkness Workshop & Satsang with Anna and Nikki December 2023
This course is Onsite
Step into the darkness of winter with our Winter Solstice: Return to Darkness Workshop and Satsang. The Winter Solstice is a time when we enter into the depth of darkness, where the natural world slows down in order to restore energy for the next cycle. This time is strongly affected by the feminine energy, which invites us to offer presence to stillness, rest in order to renew ourselves.
In our 3-hour Winter Solstice celebration, you will be invited to experience the Kundalini yoga with Chakra cleansing energy practice, inviting you to notice the wholeness within emptiness. With these practices we began to prepare the spiritual and physical body for our winter time.
Winter is the most “yin” time of year.In order to tune in to the pace of the natural world, we will practise a nourishing yin yoga focused on folding forward, to help you turn inward.
We will then have the opportunity to rest in an extended relaxation practice.
This celebration is an invitation for you to show up for yourself, to explore the space within yourself to discover light in the darkness, wholeness in the emptiness.
Following the practices, we will have a sharing circle as well as food sharing – everyone is invited to bring some nourishing veggie food to share with others.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Food to share
- A journal if you like
Day & Date: Thursday, 21st December 2023
Time: 6.00pm – 9.00pm
About The Facilitator
- Anna is a Hatha Yoga Teacher, a Wellbeing Coach, a Menstrual Cycle Coach and Facilitator.
- She trained as a Hatha yoga teacher in an ashram in the South of India, where she experienced the effects of yoga on all the levels of her being.
- Having experienced the impact of yoga on her life, she is now dedicated to sharing the philosophy and science of yoga with others.
- Her mission is to help people create the physical, emotional, and mental balance to build and maintain a state of wholeness from within for a meaningful, vibrant and empowered life.
- Apart from Hatha Yoga, she also teaches Hormone Yoga Therapy and provides 1:1 support through Wellbeing Coaching and Private Yoga classes.
- She regularly hosts group workshops related to yoga, menstrual cycle awareness and living more in sync with our natural rhythms.
About The Facilitator
- Nikki is a qualified fitness instructor, personal trainer, Neuro Muscular therapist, yoga and Pilates instructor since 2010
- Nikki also completed the dietitian course in 2011 in DCU via the National training Collage.
- Nikki has been actively teaching various classes in the past 10 years in various locations around Dublin.
- Nikki deepened her Yoga and Meditation skills in the past 5 years by completing Kundalini Yoga and Mantra meditation teacher courses in Samadhi Yoga School.
- Nikki practices daily meditation and a variety of yoga practices on the daily basis. Her passion is to bring gentle movement and yoga with breathing back into the everyday life as preparation for meditation.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419