Finding a Calm Centre through Grounding within Yourself and Nature
This workshop is ONSITE
Grounding helps to enhance our physical, emotional and spiritually well-being. Finding inner peace by becoming centered and grounded in the beautiful, nourishing space that is the Sanctuary. Allow us to be your guide as we explore grounding exercises, meditations and walks to soothe and calm yourself. The Invitation is to become the wise observer of the unique biosphere that is the Sanctuary, a place of contemplation, of rest, scents, vision, art and sculpture.
Week 1: Exploring the nature of grounding itself, rooted in present moment awareness. We will look closely at the range of grounding techniques available to us – grounded breaths, guided meditation, guided walks, sound healing and poetry.
Week 2: Coming home to the senses. Exploring the world of the Five Senses – the threshold between Body, Mind and Spirit. Learning to deepen our connection with them and to trust in their wisdom and the innate strength and stability of the body.
Week 3: Exploring the importance of self-care and compassion as a vital grounding technique. The focus will be on the Four Pillars of Well-Being: Physical, Emotional, Social and Spiritual. Giving yourself the gift of your own Compassion.
Day & Date: Wednesday Mornings, 19th July – 2nd August
Time: 10:30am to 12:30pm
Duration: 3 weeks
About The Facilitator
- Practicing Mindfulness teacher for over twenty years.
- Associated with the Sanctuary since 1999.
- Worked with Jigsaw as a mindfulness teacher for five years.
- Special interest in courses on
- – Finding inner resilience.
-Managing change mindfully.
-Grounding, somatic practices designed to relieve stress in challenging times.
- Facilitated stress reduction courses in second level schools.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419