Waiting for the Light: A Winter Reflection
This event is ONLINE
We have a wonderful line up of contemporary speakers for you, from a range of traditions. They will share their wisdom and experience of embracing darkness, as we wait for the arrival of brighter days, using the themes of Hope, Peace, Joy and Love.
We invite you to join us over four Saturday mornings for our month-long, online Winter Reflection that coincides with Advent. We will explore the benefits of slowing down, letting go and resting, as we prepare for the return of the light. This is a fundraising event for the Sanctuary, which we have held for the last number of years.
This year, we welcome Br Richard Hendrick, Capuchin Franciscan Monk and author of the book Still Points; Ringu Tulku Rinpoche, Tibetan Buddhist Master of the Kagyu Order and author of several books on Buddhism; Mary McAleese, activist, author and former President of Ireland; and Sr Stanislaus Kennedy, member of the congregation of the Religious Sisters of Charity, social campaigner and author of Finding Peace and Finding Hope.
- 25th November 2023 Br Richard Hendrick Hope
- 2nd December 2023 Ringu Tulku Rinpoche Peace
- 9th December 2023 Mary McAleese Joy
- 16th December 2023 Sr Stanislaus Kennedy Love
Each Saturday session will be recorded and sent out via email to you during the following week. You will be able to download and keep the recordings.
Day & Date: 25th November / 2nd December / 9th December / 16th December 2023
Time: 11am – 12pm (GMT)
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419