Shamanic Drumming and Heart Healing Meditation with Cacao
This Workshop is ONSITE
Cacao has been a well know heart opening medicine in south America region. They have used it for many years as it been rooted to the Mayan traditions.
They believed the cacao invites the spirit of Mama Cacao who is the representation of mother earth love for us. It’s a mothering a nurturing love that brings us closer to nature, closer to mother earth.
We will enjoy a cup of organic and fair-trade cup of hot cacao that has been harvested in the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua and has been produced by two amazing woman who are relentlessly passionate about organic, fair-trade cacao making. These two ladies run a sustainable eco-friendly business called Nibbed.ie in Wicklow, Ireland.
Alongside of drinking the cacao, based on the old traditions we will invite gentle breathing exercise to open the heart accompanied by shamanic drumming to tune in with the heart frequency.
Cacao is also a great brain super-food and help you increase your creativity and visualization. For this reason, we will finish the session with a deep visualization heart healing meditation.
Day & Date: Friday, 15th March
Time: 6.00pm to 7.30pm
About The Facilitator
- Nikki is a qualified fitness instructor, personal trainer, Neuro Muscular therapist, yoga and Pilates instructor since 2010
- Nikki also completed the dietitian course in 2011 in DCU via the National training Collage.
- Nikki has been actively teaching various classes in the past 10 years in various locations around Dublin.
- Nikki deepened her Yoga and Meditation skills in the past 5 years by completing Kundalini Yoga and Mantra meditation teacher courses in Samadhi Yoga School.
- Nikki practices daily meditation and a variety of yoga practices on the daily basis. Her passion is to bring gentle movement and yoga with breathing back into the everyday life as preparation for meditation.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
+353 (0)1 670 5419