Singing Bowl Workshop February 2024 with Simone Meschnig
This workshop is Onsite
Workshop Description: This ONSITE workshop will allow you to get to know the healing power of the sound of Tibetan singing bowls.
After a short introduction about singing bowls, we explore different tapping techniques how to create multiple tones as well as how to make a bowl sing beautifully. You will also learn and experience techniques how to work on and off the body as well as giving and receiving a wonderful “sound massage”.
The workshop finishes with a wonderful “sound bath”, where you are invited to fully immerse into the pure experience of sound and vibration of Tibetan Singing bowls. This allows your body to reach a deep level of relaxation and your mind finds a place inner stillness and peace.
Bring your own Singing bowl if you have one, otherwise Singing bowls will be provided (and some are for sale).
Day & Date: Saturday, 17th February
About The Facilitator
- Sound Healing Therapist
- Yoga & Meditationteacher
- Laughter Yoga leader and Artist.
My passion is to work with the sound, either the sound of healing instruments or the sound of the voice. I feel moved to allow
sound work to touch all areas of my life and support others on their own paths in doing so as well.’
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419