Yoga Nidra with Anna March 2024
This course is Onsite
This class is suitable for everyone
Yoga Nidra is restorative & therapeutic
It is suitable for pregnancy
Yoga Nidra is a powerful technique in which you learn to relax consciously. Yoga Nidra is the state of dynamic sleep, which is induced by guided meditation. It inducescomplete physical, mental and emotional relaxation.
“Nidra” means sleep and “Yoga” means union.
In Yoga Nidra, you are guided into a meditative state that is something between
being awake and being asleep. Yoga Nidra is not about concentration but about
shifting your awareness from point to point, from sensation to sensation. In the
experience of Yoga Nidra, you may appear asleep, but you are actually functioning at a deeper level of consciousness. In Yoga Nidra the state of relaxation is reached by turning inwards, away from outer experiences. This practice gives you space to fall deep into rest, psychic sleep and surrender to its experience moment by moment.
Benefits of Yoga Nidra
● Releases muscular tensions by soothing the nervous system
● Reduces stress and anxiety by reducing the fluctuations of the mind “chitta
vritti nirodha” (Sutra 1.2 of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali)
● Improves sleep
● Increases peace of mind and calmness
● Improved waking mindfulness
What to bring:
● Wear warm and comfortable clothing so you can stay comfortable throughout
● Bring an eye mask if you like for a deeper relaxation experience
● Bring a bottle of water with you to drink afterwards
Day & Date: March 14th, Thursday
Time: 7.00pm – 8.00pm
About The Facilitator
- Anna is a qualified Yoga Teacher with over 700 hours of yoga teacher training
including traditional Hatha Yoga, meditation, pranayama, yoga philosophy,
pregnancy yoga, mom & baby yoga, hormone yoga, well women yoga and
- Anna is a Menstrual Cycle Educator & Facilitator with focus on raising
awareness about the menstrual cycle, cultivating connection with our natural
rhythms and living more mindfully and intuitively.
- Anna works both with groups and with individuals.
- Anna is a daily practitioner of yoga, meditation through traditional techniques
as well as through creativity and by connecting with nature. She also has
been a practitioner of Nichiren Buddhism (Mahayana) since 2011
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
- Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419