The Sanctuary Way: A Membership
Membership Brief: The Sanctuary Way Membership offers a place of welcome for all who would like to learn about, develop and sustain a life-long mindfulness/meditation practice.
Through our Daily Practice Sessions and our monthly Mindfulness Half Days, the Sanctuary hopes to create a supportive environment and community that helps sustain the practice of mindfulness for all those who would like to live a mindful life.
So, whether you are new to mindfulness and meditation or you are an experienced mindfulness practitioner, the Sanctuary welcomes you into its mindfulness community through the Sanctuary Way Membership.
Some benefits of being a member include:
- Individual Membership on Teachable
- 3 week pre-recorded course
- 2 Half Days of Mindfulness per Annum
- Annual Membership Practice Day
- First come first served to onsite events
- Guided audio and recorded videos of basic breath and walking meditations
- Recorded Weekly Community Practice with reflection with discussion area
When you sign up to Full Annual Membership, a cost of €100 per year will be charged to your card. Thereafter, the subscription fee will be charged annually. To leave The Sanctuary Way Membership, at any time please contact email@example.com
The Sanctuary has a turn no one away for financial reasons. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance from our An Cuan fund or to discuss flexible payment options.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419