The Way of Mindful Communication, with Mary Jennings and Margaret Quinn
This course is ONSITE
Course Description: When we can learn to listen and speak with grounded, aware presence, from a place of curiosity and care, there is a space for diverse perspectives and everyone can be heard. When we can learn to be aware of our filters and our habitual actions, then we open up different choices and stay focussed on what really matters.
The result? There is a better chance that everyone can have their needs met, fruitless conflict is reduced and we can renew and strengthen our connection with each other.
This course offers an opportunity to play with new approaches and discover what might work well for you. Using a blend of Mindfulness practice, Eugene Gendlin’s Focusing and Marshall Rosenberg’s Non Violent Communication, (Oren Jay Sofer); Mary and Margaret will guide participants through experiential exercises, offer practice guidelines and facilitate sharing of experience and insight in a supportive environment.
Day & Date: Wednesday evenings from 7th September – 12th October 2022
Duration: 6-week course
About The Facilitators
- Practicing mindfulness for many years and is a Mindfulness Teacher.
- Member of MTAI and a Focusing Trainer, member of TIFI.
- Mary sees her role as a facilitator to help people connect with their own strengths and possibilities.
- Focusing Trainer
- A member of TIFI and an experienced mindfulness practitioner.
- Margaret enjoys working with the energies and possibilities that emerge when people work together on things that matter to them.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419